[duxuser] Re: seeking braille embosser recommendations

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:54:23 -0400

Diane,

What do you consider "moderately priced?" Also, I'm not sure why you would adjust the left margin once you got it set. I have two Juliets, a Pro and a Pro-60, and I never change the left margin on either of them. In my opinion, you won't find a better embosser than anything made by Enabling. They produce excellent quality braille, and they are very durable, which is important when you do lots of embossing, as I do. I've been using their embossers exclusively for the last fourteen years, and wouldn't dream of changing. That said, others here may not share my views, and you owe it to yourself to consider their opinions before you spend your money.

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to discuss this with you in more detail, either on or off the list.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Diane Nousanen" <DianeNousanen@xxxxxxxxx>