[duxuser] Re: what did I do wrong?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 19:18:22 +0100

Hi Anne,

In the document where you say it is still going wrong, can
you see the svprg code at the beginning of it?

Personally, I would recommend putting the code in the
Beginning Codes of style called "initial", rather than
saving it in the body of the document.

The "initial" style embraces the whole document, and cannot
be accidentally overwritten or misplaced.