[duxuser] Re: printing .dxb file

  • From: Sandra McCoy <smccoy67@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser freelists.org <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:19:35 -0800

Robin,

I checked and my printer is connected.  I can't remember if I used this printer
to print braille before, but I have done it in the past.  This printer will
print braille cells in WORD when I choose those font choices.  For further
thoughts, see my response to George Bell's email.

Thanks for your suggestion,
Sandy

To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [duxuser] Re: printing .dxb file
From: Robin.Gerhardt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 22:29:00 -0600

I print my .dxb files frequently and never get garbage.  Can't imagine what
setting you have that's "off".

I simply open my .dxb document, choose Document, Printer Setup, Printer ...
make sure the correct printer is listed that you are wanting to print to, then
click "OK" - "OK".  Then print your document  Ctrl+P.

Have you printer .dxb documents to this printer before?   If not, maybe it's
the printer that won't print that particular font?

Sorry not to be more helpful.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/