[duxuser] Re: jaws and duxbury

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:13:50 -0400

Ann,

If you use your desktop Duxbury icon to start the program, you can.

1.  Locate and select the desktop icon for DBTW.
2.  Press Alt+Enter to open the Properties dialog.
3. Tab through the dialog until you find the "Run:" combo-box which contains three items. Arrow down until you hear "Maximized."
4. Tab to OK and press Enter.

While you're in that dialog, you might also want to assign a hot key to DBTW. I use Ctrl+Alt+D, but you can use any one you want as long as it isn't already assigned to another application. Assigning a hot key will let you start the program without having to go to your desktop, which will pretty much guarantee that the program always comes up maximized.

Let me know off list if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to help.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Foxworth, Ann" <Ann.Foxworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>