[duxuser] Re: jaws 10 and duxbury

  • From: Betsy Whitney <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:24:40 -1000

I'm not running JAWS 10, but I have had similar issues. One of the things I try that I haven't seen listed yet, is to alt-f3 to turn the codes on and off a couple of times. Almost always fixes the problem.

Betsy
At 06:50 AM 8/18/2009, you wrote:

I've had the same problem on occasion but not consistently. And I can't pinpoint when it will happen--I mean, I can't pinpoint a particular style or anything like that. Sometimes, the document will somehow straighten itself out but most often, I shut everything down and start over.
Deb B.