[duxuser] Re: grade 2 braille

  • From: Anne Ronco <anne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:44:53 -0400

Good afternoon,

This is a reminder to everyone on duxuser that, if they have a problem with another post, that they should report it to a moderator privately and not call out another member on the public list and especially not do so in a rude or sarcastic fashion. We like to keep duxuser a friendly and helpful place for our customers. You can report problems to me at my address <anne@xxxxxxxxxx>, George Bell <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> or the generic addresses <duxuser-moderator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> or <duxuser-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Best regards,

Anne Ronco
email: Anne@xxxxxxxxxx

Duxbury Systems, Inc.
270 Littleton Road, #6; Westford, MA 01886-3523 USA
TEL: + 978-692-3000 FAX: + 978-692-7912
Email (general): info@xxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.DuxburySystems.com
Duxbury Systems, the first name in software for Braille - since 1975.

At 12:09 PM 8/12/2008, you wrote:

What was that, Ray? Did you leave this blank? Or are there some graphics or something that my screenreader won't read? Did you or one of the Duxbury folks simply send the message to me without even typing a word? Thanks for your explanation.

 Douglas Richard Dexheimer
  Chief of Braille Production
    Born Again Productions
 Friedman Place Room #308