[duxuser] Re: grade 2 braille

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:23:49 +0100

It sounds as though you may not be selecting the correct
Template when you start a new document.  Can I suggest the
following basic test.

1) Open a new PRINT document in Duxbury, making sure you
select the "English (American) - Standard Literary
Template".

2) Type the word "braille" - without the quotes.

3) From the File menu, select "Translate".

4) You should now just see the letters "brl" appear in
braille.

5) From the File menu, select "Emboss" to send the braille
out to your embosser (braille printer)

If that test fails, may I suggest you call Duxbury on
+1-978-692-3000 (9am - 5pm EST).  I'm sure it will be
something simple.