[duxuser] Re: embosser settings for notebook paper

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 17:09:45 -0400

Greg,

I use a Pro-60 and find that it's best to leave the embosser settings at their factory defaults regardless of what size paper you use, and to control all margin settings in DBT. With 8.5 by 11 inch paper it's not practical to expect to get more than 30 cells per line. I also find that with the left tractor feed positioned as far to the left as possible, and a binding margin of 0, you'll have sufficient space on the left to allow for punching holes for a three-ring notebook.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Daniel" <gdaniel52@xxxxxxx>