[duxuser] Re: dxb braille files

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 18:28:02 +0100

I hate to say this, but from your description, it does
rather appear that the file is not really being saved as a
proper Duxbury .dxb file and indeed is little more than a
.brf.

By the sound of it, your suggestion of back-translating and
re-styling in Word may probably be the best option in this
case.

George.