[duxuser] Re: difficulty setting up new Index Basic-D

  • From: "Martin Berrisford" <mberrisford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 20:06:24 -0400

Hi Laura, I believe your issue is related to a similar problem we have
encountered with a few of our customers. The fix was a replacement dxemb.dll
file provided by Duxbury systems. I actually created a patch install program
that replaces this file automatically (assuming you have installed Duxbury
in the default folder).

If you write me directly, I will send you a link to the patch. My email is
mberrisford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Martin Berrisford

Vice President of Technical Services