[duxuser] Re: difficulty setting up new Index Basic-D

  • From: <ctodericiu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 03:54:16 +0300

hello, index v4 users. I'm using a similar embosser; what version of firmware
is installed on yours? second, don't forget to install the native driver before
embossing with duxbury; by default it is set to a4 paper but pressing the mennu
key and with down arrow up  to braille options, you can set a new
configuration. It is also necessary to set binding margins and top margins
larger than in duxbury, otherway some conflicts could result.