[duxuser] Re: Which Menu Item

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:53:39 -0000

Hi Steve, and all,

Before we both cause confusion here, I'd better explain the
difference between what each of us have suggested.

If you simply change the Grade of braille by the
"in-document" method, you will end up with the Grade 1 Codes
inside the document.  Hence, there is a risk of them being
deleted accidentally.

By using the "initial" Style method I suggested, the braille
grade is changed and becomes the default for the whole
document.  No Braille Grade codes will appear in the
document itself.

That said, you can still change grade WITHIN the document of
you need to.