[duxuser] Re: VersaPoint Duo Question

  • From: "Shepora Baldwin" <sbaldwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 13:39:41 -0600

Yeah I am interested to know this too, Steve because this might happen
to my embosser later on. I do notice that when our central heating at
the office is on during the winter, the embosser does crazy things!! I
could swear that this embosser is possessed...Sometimes it talk,
sometimes it would give me a silent treatment.

Shepora

>>> fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 12/05/03 01:37PM >>>
Hi Steve,

Does the battery lose its "oomph" over time if the printer is not used?
How
long is the life to the battery?  I know this is a technical question,
but
I'm wondering if you - or someone - knows this.  Either way, I'm going
have the machine checked out.

Thanks for the post!

Francis