[duxuser] Re: Update on DBT11.1

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 10:05:09 -0000

Hi John and all,

As I stated in an earlier message, we are currently investigating the
.brf issue, so please bear with us a little longer.

I've had the same problem myself, and over the weekend, I have
completely reformatted a Windows 7 Professional system.  As I write, I
am about to install DBT and do various tests.

George Bell

Techno-Vision Systems Ltd