[duxuser] Re: Transcribing course

  • From: "Janet" <BrailleMe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:43:49 -0700

Catalina & Tristan,

Try NLS.  I took my course to be certified in transcribing literary braille
through them years ago & received my refresher course through NBA.  You can
check both to see what they have to offer.  APH may be another resource you'll
need for materials.  The CNIB is a also a resource for individuals in Canada.

All the best!
Janet