[duxuser] Re: Transcribing course

  • From: "Anne Ronco" <anne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 12:38:32 -0400

Hi,

I'm one of the moderators and I'm going to step in right now and request
that we drop this line of discussion. The original question has been asked
and answered quite well. If you want to have a conversation about
certification requirements, please feel free to take it to private email or
a another list where that is main topic of discussion.

Many thanks!

Anne Ronco
email: info@xxxxxxxxxx

Duxbury Systems, Inc.
270 Littleton Road, #6; Westford, MA 01886-3523 USA
TEL: + 978-692-3000 FAX: + 978-692-7912
Email (general): info@xxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.DuxburySystems.com
Duxbury Systems, the first name in software for Braille - since 1975.