[duxuser] Re: Installing dbt10.7

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:22:33 +0100

Hi Nadine,

Are you typing in the complete line shown on the card,
bearing in mind that it is case sensitive?

For example, a new copy would be something like:

DBT K6789-56780123
(Note this one is all capitals)

Or perhaps if you have an upgrade, it might be something
like:

Single-user license G6789-56781234
(Note the capital S and H)

If you are, and it still fails, send the number you have to
activation@xxxxxxxxxx

Please do NOT send any actual license details to the list.