[duxuser] Installing dbt10.7

  • From: "Nadine Riches" <era74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 20:46:03 +1000

Hi all,

Yesterday, after a months wait, my DBT 10.7 CD finally arrived. I've installed
the software, but every time I try to go into it I get two options, License and
OK. If I hit license, it asks me for my license number, which I copy from the
lid of the CD and press enter, but instead of accepting it and activating, or
whatever it's supposed to be doing, it just keeps asking me for my license
number. have i installed it incorrectly or is there something else going on?

I hope this makes sense.

Cheers,
Nadine.