[duxuser] Re: HTML Braille Translation

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:04:17 -0000

Hi Deb,

In this particular case, it looks like you'd be OK.

However personally I might want to tweak the .doc file to
get rid of the new line codes and replace them with carriage
returns.

Alternatively, apply the DBT para. Style to each line.

Either way, lines (or knitting rows) would then begin in
cell three, with runovers in cell 1.

However, I'm sure BANA probably have a recommendation for
knitting patterns.

George.