[duxuser] Fwd: Everest-D V4 Repair and Servicing

  • From: Abiodun Jomilaye <jommyab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:35:51 +0100

Hello,
Please can someone suggest where I could go to acquire training on
Everest-D V4 repair and servicing. This version of embosser is
currently grounded in my office. After embossing the first paper, it
practically spits out the rest of the paper, that unnecessary 'out of
paper' notification.

I am particularly kin on learning to fix this problem and subsequent
due to the frequency and generality of the problem. For instance, my
colleagues in other establishments experience similar problem which
had necessitated a painfully frequent transportation of the device to
another state.
In addition, each malfunction results in a painfully costly downtime.

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Abiodun Jomilaye
* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also
* options by visiting www.freelists.org .  The list archive