[duxuser] Re: Fwd: Everest-D V4 Repair and Servicing

  • From: "Paul Ajuwon" <ajuwon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:04:54 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Abiodun Jomilaye
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 12:36 PM
To: duxuser
Subject: [duxuser] Fwd: Everest-D V4 Repair and Servicing

Hello,
Please can someone suggest where I could go to acquire training on Everest-D
V4 repair and servicing. This version of embosser is currently grounded in
my office. After embossing the first paper, it practically spits out the
rest of the paper, that unnecessary 'out of paper' notification.
Hello:

Have you thought of getting a consultant in assistive technology to work
with you and the other guys? That way, you can always have your technology
problems taken care of in an efficient manner.

Cheers,

Paul Ajuwon

I am particularly kin on learning to fix this problem and subsequent due to
the frequency and generality of the problem. For instance, my colleagues in
other establishments experience similar problem which had necessitated a
painfully frequent transportation of the device to another state.
In addition, each malfunction results in a painfully costly downtime.

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Abiodun Jomilaye
* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also
* options by visiting www.freelists.org .  The list archive