[duxuser] Re: Comp Display Question.

  • From: George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 10:53:40 +0000

Hi Eileen,

Tricky to be exact without seeing the original Word file.

However my initial suspicion is that there may be a courier font used in some
places in the Word file, and DBT’s Global:  Word importer may be set to
automatically apply computer braille.

Take a look at DBT’s Global, Word Importer and if the first item, “Transcribe
Courier to CBC” is checked, uncheck it and re-import the Word file.

George.