[duxuser] Comp Display Question.

  • From: "Eileen Scrivani" <etscrivani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Duxbury User List" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 17:28:04 -0500

Hi All,

I have a Word .doc file that I brought into DBT 11.2 It’s a large file and I am
not sure about something Jaws is reading to me on the DBT screen that makes me
think I’m going to get a lot of unwanted and weird underline characters if I
finish printing the second volume of my Braille file.  When I checked the
reveal codes in DBT I am seeing/hearing Jaws say “comp-display.”  What is the
comp-display and what will it do?  Should I delete it out?  I’m trying to avoid
having to re-format  this file since I have a table of contents that I don’t
want to throw out of sequence.  Any ideas on how to fix it?

I think it may also have at this point switched to computer Braille since
numbers do not have the # (dots 3-4-5-6) before numbers.  Thanks.

Eileen
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:scrivani;Eileen