[duxuser] Re: Braille paper

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:08:27 +0100

Hi Jamie,

Do I assume you have successfully back-translated to plain text?

If you have, then I suspect your next move will be to go to DBT's Global Menu,
and select Embosser Setup.  Hopefully the Help files will guide you towards
setting up for a larger paper size.

However, it may indeed be that DBT and the embosser are already set up.
Suggest you check with the establishment where you have DBT and embosser.

You will then need to ensure that there are no spurious hard page breaks in the
text file, before you translate into Grade 1 Braille.  I suspect this may be
the case, and why you are getting fewer lines per page.

George Bell
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd