[duxhelp] Re: command line options

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 22:28:05 -0500

Jack,

It turns out that beta 2 and beta 1 won't install together on the same
machine.  This is due to something that I'd forgotten about how we designed
our MSI installer rollout process.  (The decision that leads to this is
something that I made eight or nine months ago now.)

Beta 2 should be made available, with instructions and a short "what's new"
writeup, tomorrow.