[duxhelp] Re: command line options

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:48:21 -0800

For the sake of completeness, can I also run 10.4 in addition to the Beta,
and the 10.5 build you sent us as a nice appreciation for our work.  If I am
correct, this may be the first version that installs certain components
under "Program Files. Please correct me if I am wrong here. I am assuming
this to be the case, as 10.5 and 10.6 beta run simultaneously.  The new
installer is great, and the activation was seemless, not conflicting with my
ISP's antivirus/firewall/... software.

Jack