[duxhelp] Re: paper size

  • From: "David Spybey" <dspybey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:27:35 -0000

11 inch and 12 inch paper sizes are listed the embosser set up. Is there
is no facility to allow for customers own paper sizes to be added. If so
I have not been able to find it. This is true of 10.5 but was not the
case of 10.4.

As we are using 13 inch long paper we have had initial problems with
10.5 but it would be good if 10.6 allowed greater flexibility.

If I have missed the simple place where this can be done already in 10.5
please could you let me know.

David Spybey