[duxhelp] Re: Redefing the braille keyboard

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 08:41:56 -0400

Jean-François,

With the code revision we are now examining, DBT will not prevent you from
using:

,nb;:!

But there's no guarantee that this will work with your keyboard.

The code we are now considering essentially allows use of all the keys in
the home row, the line above the home row, and the line below the home row,
except for Shift, Tab, Caps Lock, and Enter.  These keys remain reserved.