[duxhelp] Re: Plaguing overworked programmers with inane requests.

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 12:17:31 -0700

Oh:

It is just a means of converting strings of entity refs of the form &#10792;
into it's UTF8 equivalent.  I don't know whether the above- entity ref
really exists, but it shoud produce a string of UTF-8 characters. The right
entity references for an Arabic repertoire, after conversion to UTF-8 should
produce good Arabic braille.

I'll keep searching.

Sorry

Jack