[duxhelp] Re: Plaguing overworked programmers with inane requests.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 21:58:32 +0100

Hi Jack,
I don't want to kill your obvious enthusiasm, but if you want to get
into Unicode proper, you really have to get up to Windows XP and Office
XP.  Indeed you can ONLY insert a Unicode character into a Word XP or
above document.
But sorry again, but I have to add that this is straying well away from
DBT Beta testing.