[duxhelp] Re: HELP files

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:53:10 +0100

Hi Sean,

There have been major technical changes in terms of how and
where the Help files are being processed and compiled.  They
are now based on one of Duxbury's servers in Westford.  This
has raised a few additional challenges which doubtless will
be resolved very soon.

Meantime, I'd be very grateful if beta testers could
concentrate on the content itself, or as appropriate, any
lack of content.

One of the last stages of beta testing will be a full run
through, cross checking for broken links, missing topics,
etc..

George.