[duxhelp] DBT 10.5 Beta 5
- From: Christine Simpson <simpsonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:30:01 +1000
Further to my earlier note directed mainly to you Karen,
I find that the Alt9 in a DXB file is working as it should and giving good
information. (I think that my JFW may just have been slow to pick up the
Re the wrong codes being read with jfw5, this is still sometimes the
case. It seems to overlook the first code in a string of codes. If this
first code is deleted it reads spaces instead of the codes. It seems that
if the first code is the last to be deleted in a string of codes, things
read much better. However, it seems that the cursor is being placed on the
second code in a string, not the first.
Also, and far more importantly: I am having difficulty in using styles.
I have for example 10 lines of text.
I want the first to be in h1 style, the second to be in h2 style and the
third to indent as it is the beginning of the paragraph.
When I highlight what will be h1 text and apply the style, the closing code
is not being spoken, or I think shown.
When I apply the h2 to the next line, the closing h1 then
appears. However, there is no closing h2 code and so, all remaining text
(with the exception of the new paragraph line which is preceeded with the
[p] code is still being treated as heading 2 code and indenting each line
to cell 5 (as our template English Australian, blocks h2 text to cell five).
I hope all this makes sense to you as it is long and confusing to explain.
Regards and thanks
* * * * *
Accessing The Information You Need
18 Prosper Parade
Glen Iris VIC 3146
Tel: 61 3 9889 0392
Mob: 0418 331 506
Fax: 61 3 9889 6286
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: