[duxhelp] DBT 10.5 Beta 5
- From: Christine Simpson <simpsonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:38:39 +1000
Good morning all,
Karen, I think my message is probably directed to you.
I have this morning downloaded Beta 5 and am wishing to continue working
on a long file which I am formatting.
When downloading, I chose to install the JFW Scripts as I had done
previously. However, I notice some changes with the scripts, some of which
seem to be for the worse.
I note that when in a DXP file with codes showing, JFW speech (together
with my braille display) often speaks/shows a wrong code, or even often
speaks a space when it is sitting on a code. There did seem to be a few
problems with this in beta 4, but compared to now, it did seem far more
I also notice that in a DXB file Alt9 is the shortcut key to find out which
translated braille bage one is on. The amount of text read has been
shortened and this is fine, but, when it gives the page number eg: 54,
could it please also be set to say the line number eg: P54 L6. This would
prove very helpful and time saving.
Other than these two concerns I am happy for now so thanks to all concerned.
* * * * *
Accessing The Information You Need
18 Prosper Parade
Glen Iris VIC 3146
Tel: 61 3 9889 0392
Mob: 0418 331 506
Fax: 61 3 9889 6286
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: