[duxhelp] Re: 26 lines or more

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'>'" < <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:31:59 -0400

Jan,

What you've summarized remains the state of the art with DBT -- all pages
are the same size.

You have been requesting a variable page size feature for years, and we've
heard you.  Chances are that we will get to it at some point, but it's
impossible to say when.  New requests for features and fixes come in all the
time, and often the new ones are more urgent that older requests, so I never
like to prognosticate based only on the requests we've heard to date.