[duxhelp] Re: 26 lines or more

  • From: "JAN CARROLL" <jcarroll@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:00:48 -0400

The need is to have only one page within a document with 26 lines and the rest
25 lines.  This is to accomodate changes to the braille on one page only and
not reformatting the entire document.
>>> david@xxxxxxxxxx 8/11/2004 10:56:56 AM >>>
Could you explain this again?

How many lines do you want in your braille? Are you getting that number of
lines? If not, what is your braille output?
Is this a problem between interpoint or single sided?

-- David Holladay

At 09:40 AM 8/11/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>Is it my imagination for what.  I just did an entire document using 26
lines in duxbury.  I set it up under document embosser set up.  It did the
entire 6 page document that way.  Is there any way to have this option for
one page only in the future.  My embosser is set up for the ET Braille
Express.  We have been wanting to be able to emboss on the 26th line here
for several years to accomodate changes on one page in a document that runs
it over to the 26th line.  Do you have any suggestions for this?