[duxhelp] 26 lines or more

  • From: "JAN CARROLL" <jcarroll@xxxxxxx>
  • To: < <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:40:01 -0400

Is it my imagination for what.  I just did an entire document using 26 lines in
duxbury.  I set it up under document embosser set up.  It did the entire 6 page
document that way.  Is there any way to have this option for one page only in
the future.  My embosser is set up for the ET Braille Express.  We have been
wanting to be able to emboss on the 26th line here for several years to
accomodate changes on one page in a document that runs it over to the 26th
line.  Do you have any suggestions for this?

Jan Carroll
Contract Administration Manager
American Printing House f/the Blind
1839 Frankfort Avenue