[drivingpairs] Thanks for your replies!

  • From: "MARGARET TOWNSEND" <NAMGO@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "drivingpairs" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 11:18:20 -0700

  I just want to thank everyone who responded, either privately or here on the
Pairs list, to my inquiry regarding pairs harness for my VSEs; interestingly,
your answers have, almost universally, pointed me toward where I had already
been "drawn"  ....makes me feel good about my own instincts!
  Another question or two, if you will--is it possible to 'interchange' using a
breast collar, and its traces, with using a neck collar/hames, with its traces,
and yet use the remainder of the harness without change? Any specific
tips/"secrets" regarding accurate measurement for neck collars?
  Again, thanks to all-and if anyone has further info/opinions, I would still
be grateful to receive such!!
  Regards,
  Margo Cox-Townsend