[drivingpairs] Harness

  • From: WestofOttawa@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:00:30 EST

After reading your responses, I went to look at the driving calendar and the
picture for April shows the breeching strap.  I looks like it goes to the
collar but not sure, from the picture how everything is connected at the
saddle.

The word "bits" I used, was a poor choice and I should have said parts that I
could buy or have made.

We have carts and carriages for singles but have just purchased another
marathon carriage with a pole and brakes.  Both the single and pair option
hook very low with chain draft to the axle.  Would think that if I get
serious I should be using some type of neck collar arrangement??  I just
noticed that picture on the web site shows a pair with no breeching.

Raud Wilke
Eastbrook Morgans
Dousman, WI