[drivingpairs] Re: Follow-up to intro...

  • From: "AConnors" <aconnors@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:54:22 -0500

I'm glad he is ok!  I had called him when I was in Golden, but it was
Shirley I was emailing. She was going to tell me or get me some paint to
touch up my marathon carriage. (Golden)
I have his ponies now and just wanted to give him an update on them and find
out anything he could tell me about them.
Anne

Subject: [drivingpairs] Re: Follow-up to intro...