[drivingpairs] Re: Follow-up to intro...

  • From: Pat Lamprey <plamprey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'NAMGO@xxxxxxx'" <NAMGO@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:35:08 -0700

Yes, Jack is still building carriages.  He doesn't answer email because he
doesn't have a computer and the existing web site is never really maintained
or anything.  Last winter, he was still recovering from a broken hip and
major illness.  As of yesterday, he was hale (except for limp), hearty, and
in the middle of putting together two carts, refurbishing a vis-a-vis, and
preparing to drive in a parade on Saturday.

He's also changed the name of the company (long story) to Carriage Driving
Center.

You can reach him at:
        5020 Indiana St.
        Golden, CO 80403
        303-278-0588    cell 303-521-0588

Or send me an email and I'll print it out and drop it off for you - since my
horse lives just a few blocks from Jack, I'm "in the neighborhood" almost
daily!

Pat Lamprey
plamprey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx