[drivingpairs] Follow-up to intro...

  • From: "MARGARET TOWNSEND" <NAMGO@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:57:15 -0700

Hello, everyone-
  I introduced myself a week or so ago; now I have a question or two, and a
response to a question I was asked then(sorry to take so long to get back...)
  First, does anyone here know how to contact Jack Stewart of Golden Horse and
Carriage in CO? I have not had any reply from an email I sent to him a week or
more ago...anyone know if he is still building vehicles?
  Second-anyone have any suggestions on a mini-sized wooden-wheeled cart? I
drive both single and pair; am looking for a nice but reasonably-priced
country-type cart, light in weight, for show ring and pleasure driving...my
driving minis are all around 32-34" in height. Would appreciate any
suggestions/personal experiences....
  Finally-someone from Anthony, NM/TX(gotta live in this area to understand
this one!)asked where in NM I am--answer? I am about 25 miles east of
Albuquerque, on the east side of the Sandias,at @ 6600 ft. elevation!!(Am
familiar with Anthony-went to college in Cruces, and got all of my first minis
from SLJ, which was west of Anthony, back in '84-'86!!)
  Am really enjoying this group of like-minded people---I have ridden
FOREVER(well, 60 years SEEMS like forever, anyway!!), but now love driving just
as much--and especially the pairs; if I weren't by myself, I would go for
four(minis, of course!)
  Regards to all,
  Margo Cox-Townsend