[dokuwiki] customize menu dokuwikifck plugin

  • From: Chantal Rosmuller <chantal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 08:16:22 +0200

Hi, how can I customize the menu of the fckeditor of this plugin?

I tried the following:

change toolbarset in lib/plugins/fckgfckeditor/fckeditor_php4.php and
lib/plugins/fckgfckeditor/fckeditor_php5.php to basic instead of Default

remove a font in lib/plugins/fckg/fckeditor/conf/fckconfig.js

remove my cookies and log in to dokuwiki again

but nothing happens, I even moved the entire
lib/plugins/fckg/fckeditor/conf/fckconfig.js to fckconfig.temp but nothing
happened?

I use dokuwiki dokuwiki-2009-02-14b and HTML-WikiConverter-DokuWikiFCK-0.28

Regards, Chantal