[dokuwiki] [PLUGIN CODING] $INFO['namespace'] is null sometimes

  • From: lilive <lilivve@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:29:03 +0200

Hi,
I'm rewriting some lines in the data plugin.
Here's what I'm doing :

class syntax_plugin_data_entry extends DokuWiki_Syntax_Plugin {

   function handle($match, $state, $pos, &$handler){
       // here the original function ...........
       // ....
       // ...... and then my new lines :
       global $INFO;
       dbglog('namespace = '.$INFO['namespace']);
   }
}

The problem is that sometimes $INFO['namespace'] is null.

The problem only occurs in this situation :
I wrote a little java macro. This macro invoke wget (a command line downloader) to download some wiki pages.
I edit one or more pages with my text editor (not with the wiki web editor).
To refreash the modified pages datas, I have to reload the page. I can do it with my browser, but I prefer use my java macro. This way, I can modify some pages and reload them together. Usualy, everything is ok. But sometimes $INFO['namespace'] is null for some donwloaded pages (3 of 12 in my case). This error persist everytime I use my macro to download the same 12 pages. If I use my macro to download only one of the 3 bugging pages, the bug disapear.

I really don't understand. May it be a more robust solution to access the namespace than $INFO['namespace'] ?

Thank you for any help, I'm newbie in php coding and dokuwiki usage.

----- and sorry for my poor french english :) -----