[dokuwiki] Re: customize menu dokuwikifck plugin

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 07:12:27 -0500

First, it sounds like you have to clear the cache. Do this both in DokuWiki and in your browser.

The file you want to alter is lib/plugins/fckg/fckeditor/fckconfig.js. The next-to-last item in that file is a associative array:

   FCKConfig.ToolbarSets["Dokuwiki"]

Example:

  ['Style'], ['FontFormat','FontName','FontSize'],

If you want to remove the FontFormat entry:

  ['Style'], ['FontName','FontSize'],

Fckeditor is very fussy about this array, so make sure you have all your commas correctly placed; in particular, there cannot be a comma after the last item in the array, which in the default configuration is ['About']

To add or remove a font name, again in fckeditor/fckconfig.js, you alter FCKConfig.FontNames.

I'm not sure how you got a copy of fckconfig.js in the conf directory; it's not there (or shouldn't be) in the fault installation. As for fckeditor_php4.php and fckeditor_php5.php,these will not affect your installation, since we are using the javascript interface(fckeditor.js).

Again, after you make your changes, be sure to clear out the DokuWiki cache. Otherwise DokuWiki will continue to serve up the old toolbar until the cache times out. It's also a good idea to empty the browser cache.

Hope this helps,

Myron

Chantal Rosmuller wrote:
Hi, how can I customize the menu of the fckeditor of this plugin?

I tried the following:

change toolbarset in lib/plugins/fckgfckeditor/fckeditor_php4.php and lib/plugins/fckgfckeditor/fckeditor_php5.php to basic instead of Default

remove a font in lib/plugins/fckg/fckeditor/conf/fckconfig.js

remove my cookies and log in to dokuwiki again

but nothing happens, I even moved the entire lib/plugins/fckg/fckeditor/conf/fckconfig.js to fckconfig.temp but nothing happened?

I use dokuwiki dokuwiki-2009-02-14b and HTML-WikiConverter-DokuWikiFCK-0.28

Regards, Chantal

--

Myron Turner