Probably the quickest and safest fix is simply to delete the bin sub-directory. The scripts in there are meant for command line use and (as far as I know) are not used by any other part of Dokuwiki - i.e. deleting it shouldn't break you're wiki and if you don't know what they're for, you don't need them.
Have to take my share of blame - dwpage.php is code I wrote - had never occurred to me that someone would place it publically under their document root, given it's a command line script meant for administrators only, with shell access to the server. A check at the start, using php_sapi_name() for the CLI sapi would have prevented this.
Hi Oliver, et al... (perhaps Andi)
I realize there is panic mode right now, so don't see this as any kind of immediate request...
I am not (and I'm sure this is the case for others) horribly confident beyond the .htaccess fix on how exactly to change(or check) the register_argc_argv, and really the configuration of php safe_mode, php base_opendir and things of that nature.
So if all of this is required, Oliver, if you or someone knowledgable could post a wiki:tip for this, it might help...
This is just partially due to inexperience with apache as well as not being able to self host.
And again I realize this is non-finalized; some things like this might not be necessary-- but if they are, please keep the above in mind.
-- --Terence J. Grant(tjgrant@xxxxxxxxxxxx) -- DokuWiki mailing list - more info at http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:mailinglist
-- DokuWiki mailing list - more info at http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:mailinglist