[dokuwiki] Re: Strange attack on the wiki

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 10:13:54 +0200

Stefan Hållén writes:

« HTML content follows »
I'm not really experienced in all this php stuff (first time I fiddled with it was when I set up our dokuwiki).

Hence, I sometimes have a hard time grasping what is said on this list (but I read it all with great interest).

So, just to make sure, I removed the dokuwiki/bin directory for now. Does that mean I'm safe?

Yes. Except we find some truths in the other things the hacker mentioned in his script description but if this is the case I will write a separate mail again.