[dokuwiki] Re: "Show Source"

  • From: "Jerry Schwartz" <jerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 13:57:28 -0400

[JS] Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm afraid it doesn't do what I need.

I should have been more clear. I don't want to begin a page based upon another
page; I want to steal part of a page.

For example, page A might have a list and I want to use part of that list in a
new page, B. I want to grab the markup to save me some time.

Does that help?

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated