[dokuwiki] Re: "Show Source"

I have run into similar issues with other CMS progs.

I use firefox for my primary browser.
So when I run into this problem I will open Chrome and navigate to the
same page (without logging in).

This is kinda make shift but it works great for me.
I also like hitting alt-tab to bounce back and forth.
And, I can have the old page open at the same time as the one I am working on.

Of course, work preferences and mileage may vary.

Regards,
Claude Needham