[dokuwiki] Re: Selecting a Wiki engine...

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 20:53:01 +0200

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:52:03 +0200
"Oliver Betz" <list_ob@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Another important question is long term availability. If Andi can't
> continue DokuWiki development some day, are there other (potential)
> core developers?

I'd say there are three other core developers beside me: Chris Smith
(who probably wrote at least half of the patches of the recent RC), Guy
Brand and Ben Coburn. Additionally there are lots of people submitting
single patches and some doing so on a regular basis (like Esther
Brunner, Anika Henke, Mathias Grimm, and probably others I just
forgot - my apologies to them). If I should decide I don't like to
maintain DokuWiki anymore I can assure you I'd make sure there is a new
project leader.

However your question brings up an interesting point. I recently
stumbled across the developer page at the flyspray Wiki [1] and
wondered if we should have something similar, to show potential users
who is behind DokuWiki's development. Should we have this? Who should be
on it? The ones I mentioned above? Who else?

Andi

[1] http://flyspray.rocks.cc/team

--
http://www.splitbrain.org