[dokuwiki] Re: Selecting a Wiki engine...

  • From: "Leah" <leah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 21:09:48 +0100

> Just a note for everyone: There is no need for CC'ing. Only
> subscribed users are allowed to post to the list. So
> answering to the list is enough.

That's what I had thought at one point, but I accidently posted to the list
once from an email account that was not subscribed, so I immediately resent
it from the correct account because I thought the first wouldn't post. Both
posts made the list, I was mortified, and I think I was then blocked from
posting for spamming. :*( Now I have mailinglist-phobia. :-P